The ultimate ring floodlight camera, everything you need in one camera. Replace your old security lights with a floodlight cam, image-activated HD camera with two-way talk, lights, and a siren. See, hear and talk to people on your property. Illuminate all your blind spots. And sound the siren remotely. Your phone, tablet, and PC are all. The performance of this wired floodlight cam is great. The video is smooth, the audio and alarms are great and the new LED lights are as bright or bright as the old gas-filled lights (the only concern is light before installing them); they illuminate the whole area of the monitor very well. The only extensible thing is installing a 10 “wide aluminum hood on top of the cam to give some protection from the material.
Best Ring Floodlight Camera Review | Echo Show 5
- Ultra-bright LED floodlights: Turn on a light in operation with two motion-activated ultra-bright floodlights.
- Improved speed detection: Customize speed zones to focus on the most important areas of the yard.
- Works with Alexa: Connects to the selected Alexa device to launch on-demand video at the sound of voice.
- Ring protection plan: Get more out of all your ring doorbells and cameras, including Ring Protect, which lets you review what you missed.
- Watch, save and share videos and photos when you enable video recording for 3 / month per device or 10 / month per family.
- Set up the ring smart light: Plug the ring bridge inside the house, install the floodlight outside, and attach it to the ring application.
- Group ring smart lights together: Extend your own safety ring by sharing any product from the Ring Smart Light family with Ring Bridge.
- When a ring smart light sees something, it can illuminate a small path or illuminate your entire yard.
- Connect to ring doorbells and cameras: Ring smart lights with ring doorbells or cameras use the ring bridge to activate them whenever motion is detected.
- Works with Alexa” Ring Bridge connects your Singa Smart Lights to selected Alexa-enabled devices to enable and adjust the lighting.
- Settings on the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
Best Ring Floodlight Camera Pros & Cons
Installed a light fixture; this is just as easy.
Too often, when attempting to see Live View connection cannot be made.
It has given us a little peace of mind
I see no way this cam could be mounted under an eave… vertical wall only.
The picture quality is great! It can be delayed sometimes if your internet is bad.
Limited mobility of lights and camera
The field of view is very large.
It keeps going offline, so can’t monitor anything.
Motion detection is solid, particularly with the ability to set motion detection areas.
the lights don’t always kick on like other motion sensor light
- Alert Type: Motion-Activated Alerts & Advanced Motion Detection
- Power Source: hardwired to electrical boxes
- Color: White, Black
- Brand: Ring
- Field of View: 140° horizontal, 78° vertical
- Brightness: 1,800 Lumens
- Dimensions: 11″ x 8.2″ x 7″
- Average Install Time: 15-25 Minutes
- 1080p HD Video With Live View
- Works With Ring Solar Panel
- 1-year limited warranty and service included.
- Connect with Alexa & Talk to visitors Echo devices by saying “Alexa.
- Hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Record videos, review up to 60 days, share videos and photos.
- 5.5″ smart display with Alexa ready to help
- Manage calendar, lists, weather, traffic updates, cook along with recipes.
- Watch movies, TV shows, flash briefing.
- Listen to songs, radio stations, guided meditations, and audiobooks.
Why you love it?
It arrived in a nice, well-secured box. Setup is extremely easy and it literally takes less than 15 minutes for each camera. The video is also crystal clear with the ability to zoom in on a cell phone. It works well at night even when the floodlights aren’t on because of the IR LEDs.The phone app works very well. One more person is installed on phones and can access the same devices at the same time with no issues. The notifications are awesome and if you set perimeters properly, don’t get a bunch of extra annoying notifications. Connects Ring Smart Lighting with Ring doorbells. Cameras to create a fully connected home security system.
Finally, once if you get to the point of having more than three Ring devices, you can sign up for the Ring unlimited service for $100 per year, which means an increase of only $10 since, If you won’t need the three $30 each individual “subscriptions” since the $100 fee covers as many devices as you have.