The Canon IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer is intended to help the little workgroups with print, copy, fax, and scan abilities. This blog will tell you how to download and install the Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer drivers.
Everybody in the workspace can deal with their work process effectively with the assistance of this full-shading MFP. A 768MB RAM, PCL 5c/6, PostScript 3 copying, and Windows and Mac OS similarity keep the pages streaming and the whole framework chugging along as expected. The MF9280CDN holds a standard paper limit of 400 sheets, with the capacity to hold up to 900 sheets with the discretionary tape. Media up to 8.5 x 14″ can be utilized for all elements of the printer. The Print and copy speed for shading and B/W is 22 pages-per-minute, with a first duplicate speed of 12.5 seconds. Records print, duplicate, and output at 600 x 600 dpi goal; faxed reports to have a goal of 406 x 391. Also, regardless of the mode you’re utilizing, the MFP uses Canon’s better shading imaging for validation than life shading generation.
How to Download Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN PrinterDrivers?
The drivers for your IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer can be downloaded from the links provided in the given table. The links given are compatible with Windows, Linux, and MAC.
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website-
You can download drivers for IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer from Canon’s official website by following the given steps:
1. Open Canon’s webpage, then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Printer model name and number in the Search Box.
3. Search for compatible drivers of your printer.
4. Click Download and save the driver to the system.
How to install Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN PrinterDrivers?
This article will provide you three methods to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer drivers in your system:
Method 1 – Install Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer Driver by Using Setup File
- Download the Printer driver using the above-given link or follow the steps of downloading from Canon’s official website, which is also given above. The Download will start automatically after you select links from any of the options.
3. Download the files that have been downloaded in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe)
4. Double-click the files, after which these files will be decompressed.
5. The new folder will be created, of which you need to ensure that it has the same name as the compressed file.
6. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file and start the installation process.
7. Follow the instructions and install the software by performing the required settings.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
1. Ensure your Printer is connected to the PC or Laptop through a USB cable.
2. Insert the CD Printer driver into the ROM drive and let it run automatically.
3. If you don’t have a Printer CD driver, you can download link drivers from the above table. The steps for the installation would start appearing itself after the driver download.
4. If using the Printer CD driver, the instructions and agreements will appear on your screen. Click Next after finishing choosing the answers.
5. Click the Install button on the confirmation page.
6. Functions will start to run after the installation gets completed. Try to print a document now.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CDor DVD Driver
1. Ensure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for installing Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer Driver.
2. Insert the Printer’s CD driver on your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Launch the CD and run the installation file. Then, follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
4. Follow the steps cautiously that appear on your computer screen.
5. Connect the USB cable between the IMAGECLSS MF9280CDN Printer and the computer cable.
6. Let the system detect your Canon Driver, and then continue with the installation process.
7. Test your Printer after the whole process is over.
We hope you will now download and install the Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF9280CDN Printer drivers yourself. However, if you can still not solve the problem, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.