There is no denying that choosing one of the best laptops for office use is an easy task. It would help if you had more than a quality priced fancy machine. You might be surprised to learn that plenty of cheap business laptops are good value for your money. The demand for the best business laptops is higher than ever before entering the age of remote working.
Hence, your business lappy should be consistent, powerful and lightweight to enjoy your work remotely or at the office. That’s why buying the best laptop for office work is a serious task. You have to pick up a machine that is suitable for specific business requirements. You need something that is safe and can run for long working hours. Good office laptops offer stability between long hour working battery, CPU power, and memory storage.
Some laptops use hard drives for quick boot time and consistent data storage. However, they may also have high pricing tags. Average hard disk drives are more affordable, but they may easily damage from little drops. On the other side, the latest computers are landing with the combination of 4K resolution and OLED technology into their display screens and touch-based input support for the simple use of specific programs.
Focusing on all these, here in this list, we have enlisted the top 10 best laptops for office use in 2021. We pick up the devices from windows laptops, Linux devices or Chromebook machines. All these work-oriented computers have similar elementary components to average client laptops.
But they also have particular functions to fulfil the official work requirements like biometrics, rugged, MIL-SPEC-tested chassis and keyboards, Intel-vPro-certified networking and power management, and Trusted Platform Module support for protected reach. But before going to our list, we would like you to learn about the specific things that you should care about while buying an office laptop for you.
Things to consider before buying the best laptop for office use
There is no obvious evidence about the best laptop. All of us have different requirements, and each device also has a particular set of specs. Hence, there are different laptops with different price tags that may confuse you. These laptops also have different functions, specifications, and structures. But which of them you should buy depends on your needs and pocket permission. However, if you are going to buy a perfect laptop for office purposes, you should check these five things before throwing your coins.
The price of a device is the first thing that every one of us thinks about. It will be hurty for you when you like a laptop but leave your deal due to the final step’s price discussion. In each price tag, you can find different choices from different brands. So, you should focus on your requirements as well as price.
CPU and RAM
The CPU of a laptop point out its working ability. At the same time, the RAM describes its efficiency of multitasking operations. Mostly devices lands with an Intel or AMD core CPU that is a peak point of a laptop. However, Intel’s Core i3 chip is a mid-range device for office work, but Core i5 is the best device for the same work. If you are on a budget, you can buy an i3 laptop with 4/8GB RAM or an i5 laptop with 4GB RAM for your workflow. But if you do not compromise on quality, you can purchase Core i7-based with 16GB RAM for heavy uses.
Portability is another important factor of official purposes device. Nowadays, generally, laptops come with a 15.6-inch screen. But with a little bit of search, you can also find a 14-inch display device in the market. If you have to travel for meetings or other official purposes with your laptop, you have to focus on the lightweight device so that you can easily adjust it in your backpack. The larger display is good for those going to purchase a laptop for entertainment purposes and don’t have to travel with it.
The more storage is, the better point to save office files and other documents. Nowadays, devices with 500GB and 1TB hard disk drive are common. Simultaneously, the latest technology supports new devices to come with a lightweight and solid-state drive. The solid-state drive is quicker but sometimes comes with less storage space. Hence, you have to concentrate on storage space according to your requirements.
The good battery life will let you enjoy your work as a desktop system. It will support you to work for long hours without thinking about its charging. You should have to select a device with 4-6 hours of battery timing for office uses. However, if it is 8-9 hours working, it is considered a good point.
Acer Aspire 5
Are you in search of a little weight device for processing and multitasking office purposes? If yes, you should welcome Acer Aspire 5. It landed with Intel CPU Brand and Core i5 processor. You will welcome it with 512 GB SSD storage and 8GB RAM. The device has DDR4 RAM type and 1 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 3.6 GHz clock speed. It has a 6 MB cache and Intel Integrated UHD GPU. There are four cores, and 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.2, 1 x USB Type C ports. Moreover, it also has a 1 x HDMI Port.
The laptop has 14 Inch screen size and 1920 x 1080 Pixel screen resolution. It has a full HD LED Backlit IPS ComfyView Display and, by default, dual Speakers. It will offer you a built-in Dual Microphone and Gigabit and wake-on-LAN Ready Ethernet. The battery can work for more than 10.5 hours. The computer has an HD Webcam and TPM security chip.
- You can easily upgrade its memory up to 12 GB according to your needs.
- This little weight device is available in pure silver color.
- You will enjoy your movies, games, and TV shows with a bright and wide display angle.
- This multitasking device will support you to do your work without facing any heating issues.
- With the 10th Gen Intel Core CPU’s support, your heavy apps will load within seconds and start their work.
- You can also boost up the laptop’s performance and portability with its planned slot antenna settlement.
· Acer Aspire has an excellent 1080p display.
· The battery timing is beyond the expectations.
· You will also find it with a handy fingerprint scanner.
· Some people do not like its old structure and faltering performance as compared to its price.
· It also has a soft keyboard and bad medium sound quality.
The laptop comes with 20 Millimeters in weight and 14 inches screen size. It has integrated with LED notebook display technology and 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. The device has AMD CPU brand and Ryzen 5 3500U CPU type. It has a total of 4 CPU and work at 2.1 GHz and work at CPU speed. You will find HP 14 with 8 GB of RAM and 16 GB supported memory. It has an ESATA hard drive interface and Dual built-in speakers.
HP 14 has AMD Radeon Vega 8 GPU and AMD graphics chipset brand. There is a VRAM graphic type RAM and Bluetooth-V4.2, and Wi-Fi connectivity type. It has 3 USB 2.0 Ports, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 HDMI ports, one audio-out port, 1 Ethernet ports, and one microphone ports. The laptop will work on the windows ten operating system. Its battery can simply work for more than 6 hours.
- The laptop has a USB 3.0 card reader.
- It will work on Windows ten operating system.
- This is the best choice for office work. Students also prefer it for their multi-assignment tasks.
- The large screen size will also support you to enjoy your entertainment time.
- It is an easily portable device for travel uses.
- A wide range of connectivity options will enjoy you to connect it without external devices for sharing purposes.
· HP 14 has a lightweight structure and is easy to take in travel.
· It comes with a modern and sleek design that is much attractive than its predecessors.
· The laptop is more budget-friendly as compared to its competitors.
· Moreover, it also has a user-friendly interface that is easy to understand for naïve users.
· There are some complaints about the slow working CPU.
· We may also consider that its performance is not as expected as its high price.
· However, battery timing should also be increased.
It has 15.6 Inches screen size and 1366 x 768 (HD) screen resolution. The device has an AMD CPU brand and 2 CPU. HP 15 is available in black colour and 19.9 Millimeters weight. It has 4 GB RAM and DDR4 memory tech support. However, you can also boost its memory to 16 GB according to your requirement.
The laptop will work at 2400 MHz memory clock speed. It has a 1 TB hard drive size and USB hard drive interface. The hard drive rational speed is 5400 RPM. It also has Dual built-in speakers and AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphic co-processor. It will offer AMD graphic chipset brand and 4 GB RAM size. There are 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI ports, 1 Audio-out port, 1 Ethernet ports and one microphone ports. The battery will work for more than 5 hours.
- The laptop has a USB 3.0 type card reader and 3 Lithium-Ion cells.
- It will work on the latest Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
- The device has a touchpad with multi-touch sign support.
- It has a compact structure and smooth web chats.
- The amazing security features will keep your data secure ad safe.
· The laptop is available is affordable prices with good battery backup.
· The one TB storage is also amazing in this budget.
· You will enjoy this device for programming, movies watching, studying, average quality video editing, playing low spec games, and browsing.
· You will enjoy your office work as a desktop mode.
· The laptop will also support you to enjoy the radio broadcasting the same as on Television.
· People does not like its low-quality structure and inbuilt graphics.
· You cannot enjoy high spec games on this laptop.
· More than 2kg of weight will also panic for continuous travel uses.
· It is also not good for high-quality video editing purposes.
Mi Notebook 14
Mi Notebook 14 is from the expert-recommended devices. You can see it in silver colour with 1 kg 500 g weight. It has 22.8 centimetres, and 14 Inches display size. The device has a 1920×1080 screen resolution and Intel CPU brand. It has a Core i3 CPU type and two processors. You can see it with 8 GB RAM and DDR4 memory support.
The laptop will work at 2666 MHz memory speed and flash memory solid-state hard disk. The headphone jack and stereo speaker’s audio detail make it more unique in its category collection. It has Intel UHD GPU and an Intel graphics chipset brand. There is 2 GB graphics card Ram size and Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth-V5 connectivity support. You can find Mi Notebook 14 with 1 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports. 1 HDMI ports, 1 Audio-out port, and 1 Microphone ports.
- It has 720 Pixels webcam resolution.
- The battery can easily work for more than 10 hours.
- Mi Notebook 14 will work on the Windows 10 operating system.
- It also landed with the multi-touch trackpad.
- There are also enough security options to secure your sensitive data.
· The laptop is available at a reasonable price.
· It has an attractive structure and a bezel-less display.
· The powerful and lightweight design make it a good choice.
· Moreover, the long hours working battery timing is another addition to such price tag.
· It has built aluminum with an effective keyboard and trackpad.
· You cannot enjoy heavy spec gaming on this device.
· The people also expect 16 GB RAM instead of 8 GB.
· The laptop also has a medium sound quality.
· There is also no availability of a backlit keyboard.
· The Type-C port is just a showpiece. It will not support you to load a laptop with a Type C port.
Dell Vostro 3401
Dell Vostro 3401 landed with 4 GB RAM and DDR4 RAM technology. You can boost its RAM to 16 GB whenever you need it. The laptop has a 1 TB hard drive and Serial ATA hard drive interface. The hard drive will work at 5400 rotational speed. The device will work on the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
Its Intel-based CPU will run at the speed of 1.2 GHz. There is 1 Core i3-1005G1 CPU. The hardware interface contains USB, HDMI, Secure Digital Card, USB 2.0. Dell Vostro has 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and LED display technology. It has 14 Inches screen size and more than 10 hours of running battery. The machine is available in 1 kg 640 g weight.
- The device has a sleek and modern design to attract users.
- It is a lightweight device to take for travel uses.
- The 14-inch screen size is also good for entertainments purposes.
· The laptop has an excellent display and premium structure.
· The HD Webcam is another addition is such a price tag.
· The battery timing is also beyond the expectations.
· There are two slots for RAM that is boostable to 16 GB.
· There are several complaints about its processing speed.
· There is also no addition of CD -driver.
Frequently Asked Question About Best Laptops For Office Use
1- Which are the ten best budget laptops for office use?
The ten best laptops for office use are given here;
- Vaio E Series Ryzen 5
- Lenovo Ideapad S145
- ASUS VivoBook 15
- Acer Aspire 5
- HP 14
2- What should I check before purchasing an office laptop?
Before purchasing an office laptop, you should focus on its 15.6 inches screen size and IPS display angle. The device must have a minimum of 4GB RAM and 8-10 hours working battery life.
3- Are cheap laptops worth for official tasks?
There are just a few cheap laptops that are good for office purposes. But you have to bear some missing aspects as well. However, in the budget of $700-800, you can get an excellent quality device for multitasking purposes.
4- Can my office laptop last for ten years?
Yes, of course. If you take good care of your office laptop, you can use it for more than ten years. However, you may have to comprise with its battery to replace it.
5- What is the average price of an office laptop?
The average price of a normal business laptop starts from $300-400. But the best business laptop may charge $600 to $900.
Hopefully, the above-given list of 10 best laptops for office use will make your search easier to finalize your choice of a business device. All mentioned devices are unique in their specific perspectives. We have also discussed the pros and cons to make sure clear characteristics. Now it’s up to you to select one from them. You can choose any laptop from this list according to your requirements as well as your budget.